Saturate UI Affiliate Program
With the Saturate UI Affiliate Program, you have the ability to earn 50% commissions on the first order of new customers that you refer to us!
If you are interested in joining our affiliate program, please apply by contacting us at [email protected]
To apply, please provide answers to the following questions about your affiliate experience in your email application:
- What is your website URL?
- What is your affiliate experience (None, Some, Experienced, Full Time)
- What traffic sources do you typically use to promote? (Google/Facebook/Instagram Ads, Blog, SEO, Email List)
- What is the size of your email list? (0, 1000-5000, 5000-20,000, 20,000-100,000, 100,000+)
- What is the name and URL of the product you most recently promoted?
- What sales volume did you generate in your latest promotion?
Each affiliate will be given a unique affiliate code URL to promote. To learn if you are eligible, you must apply and provide the information requested above.
We track sales you generate by using cookies. If a visitor does not have cookies enabled on their device, or clears their cookies, we will not be able to pay earning's on that visitor's activity.
You will receive commission on sales generated from new signup purchases within 30 days of clicking your link (30 days is the time until the cookie expires). If a visitor signs up and purchases within a date more than 30 days after clicking your affiliate link, you will not receive commission.
The final affiliate URL that a visitor views before making their first purchase shall be the one that receives commission for that purchase.
How do Payments Work?
We send payments monthly via Paypal once you have accrued more than $50.00 in earnings. If you are in the US and would like to be paid via check, you must submit a request to us (we can only send payments by check for earnings above $250).
You must bear all expenses in any payments made to you. Payments will be made in US dollars. We will hold payments if your payment details are inaccurate, we cannot contact you using the details you have provided us, the person or organization we are paying cannot be paid because of a bank limitation, or because sales you have referred us are subject to refunds or chargebacks.
Affiliate Program Rules:
- You may promote our products on your website or blog that is related to a service of yours or reaches a related audience.
- You may create custom landing pages or websites with unique designs that are not going to confuse anyone about your purpose as an affiliate for us.
- You may promote sales and other limited time specials we offer our visitors.
- You may promote via a link in your social media accounts.
You may not:
- You may not promote in a way that could be considered spam or illegal.
- You may not be paid commission on sales from visitors that are related to you or your company.
- You may not receive commission for visitors that have already purchased from us in the past.
- You may not distribute, copy, reverse engineer, resell, or otherwise tamper with or reproduce Saturate UI products.
- You may not copy the text content word for word from our website.
- You may not use our trademarks in any of you promotions, other than in any promotion materials that we have explicitly made available to you.
- You may not purchase similar domain names, misspellings of domains or purchase keyword based ads using our trademarks or misspellings of our trademarks.
- You may not send unsolicited email or messages that would be considered spam.
- You may not in any way attempt to confuse visitors in ways that include but are not limited to, visual misdirections, hidden browser redirection, or fraud designed to mislead visitors.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and withhold any unpaid commissions should, based on our reasonable discretion, you be found breaching the above terms or our Terms of Service. We will make the final decision whether or not you are in breach of any of these terms.
If you are unsure about whether or not your planned promotion fits within our rules, please contact support.