Throughout this document, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of them. The following is a non-exhaustive list of definitions of words and phrases found in this document:
“App” refers to the Saturate UI website - https://saturateui.com, which provides an online shop and account to our Users;
“Saturate UI” refers to our company, known as “Velora Studios, LLC”; our Site; our Service; our App; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context in which the word is used;
“Service” refers to the services that we provide through our Site, including our Site itself, our account management and product download service, our App, and any other services we may provide online or offline;
“Site” refers to our website, https://www.saturateui.com;
“User” refers to users of our App, and general visitors to our Site;
3. Information Collected
Whenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
4. Use of Your Information
We may use your information to:
- Enhance or improve User experience, our Site, or our Service.
- Process transactions.
- Send e-mails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- Target advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Provide you with our Service (such as storing your account and product license purchase information on our servers so that you may access it using the App).
- Tracking behavior. Please note that although we may track User behavior (e.g., last login date, number of times downloaded, and number of licenses owned), we do not specifically track your usage of the products you download from our App.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
5. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by logging into your account on the Site and editing their account. Although most changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backup and/or database.
7. Third Party Websites
Saturate UI may post links to third party websites on its Site. These third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by Saturate UI, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
8. Third Party Access to Your Information
Although you are entering into an Agreement with Saturate UI to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
Throughout the course of our provision of our Service to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information. For example, our web host stores the information that you provide us, and we may hire outside contractors to perform maintenance or assist us in securing our website.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you authorize us to use:
- Google Analytics and similar services, for the purpose of monitoring the number of visitors to our Site and conducting other web analytics operations.
- Autopilot, for the purpose of customer support messaging, marketing and providing ongoing tutorials.
- Segment.com, for the purpose of ensuring that we only send you emails and information that are relevant to your situation and use.
- Stripe, for the purpose of processing payments.
9. Release of Your Information for Legal Purposes
At times it may become necessary, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
10. Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
11. Security Measures
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Service, such as by using SSL Certificates. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
12. Your California Online Privacy Rights
Individuals under 13 years of age are not allowed to use our Service. If you become aware of a User who is under the required age to use our Service, please notify us immediately at [email protected] and provide us with full details as to why you believe they are below that age and we will address the issue. If you are a User who is reported in this manner, we may require you to provide suitable proof of age, such as a copy of government identification, in order to continue using our Site and/or Service.
14. International Transfer
Last Modified: Jan 16, 2017